By accessing the website at http://www.sweatrecord.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on SweatRecord Online Inc.'s ("SweatRecord") website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on SweatRecord's website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by SweatRecord at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on SweatRecord's website are provided on an 'as is' basis. SweatRecord Online Inc. makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, SweatRecord does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- SweatRecord and the contributors to www.sweatrecord.com are not engaged in rendering medical, legal or other professional advice, and the contents of www.sweatrecord.com are not intended to take the place of such advice.
- SweatRecord strongly recommends that you consult with your physician before beginning any exercise program. If you are under 18, pregnant, nursing or have health problems, consult your doctor about specific medical conditions.
- The content on SweatRecord is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended in any way to take the place of professional medical advice.
- You should be in good physical condition and be able to participate in the exercise.
- Company is not a licensed medical care provider and represents that it has no expertise in diagnosing, examining, or treating medical conditions of any kind, or in determining the effect of any specific exercise on a medical condition.
- You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge SweatRecord from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of Company's negligence.
- By signing up to use SweatRecord, you agree that SweatRecord, in its sole discretion, may disclose current or past information about clients when it has a good faith belief that (1) the law requires disclosure; (2) a member has violated the law or the terms of this agreement; or (3) Company deems disclosure necessary or appropriate to operate its Web site or its services.
4. User Content
Except as otherwise agreed in writing by an authorized SweatRecord representative, any and all materials (including user- and visitor-generated materials) submitted to SweatRecord either via email, comment forms, or any other page hosted at this Site or its content aggregation systems will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary (“User Materials”). You hereby grant SweatRecord a world-wide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, sublicensable and assignable right and license to use, reproduce, publish, distribute, compile and display any User Materials submitted by you as Content on the Site. You waive any claim you have or may have under any theory of natural rights, including Droit Morale, or any right of attribution under the copyright law of any jurisdiction with respect to those User Materials, to the extent this waiver is recognizable under the law of the relevant jurisdiction. SweatRecord reserves the right to alter, remove, re-post, re-purpose, market, or trade any such User Materials. SweatRecord will have no obligations with respect to such materials. By submitting or transmitting User Materials, you hereby confirm that your contribution of any such material is your own original work and does not infringe any third party rights or laws. Please note that all User Materials submitted may be viewable to anyone on the Internet, and may be found via search engines. Please be cognizant of what you post.
In no event shall SweatRecord or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on SweatRecord's website, even if SweatRecord or a SweatRecord authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on SweatRecord's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. SweatRecord does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. SweatRecord may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However SweatRecord does not make any commitment to update the materials.
SweatRecord has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by SweatRecord of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
SweatRecord may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of British Columbia, Canada and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that province.